At DoubleTree by Hilton, we know the "little things" mean everything when it comes to a great travel experience. That's why our team members around the world strive everyday to bring each guest the special comforts and acts of kindness that are unique to the brand - starting with our signature warm DoubleTree Cookie welcome. The DoubleTree by Hilton Unique Brand Hospitality of CARE (Create A Rewarding Experience) is a primary reason we have been consistently recognized for our commitment to building a culture of service.
And we've found globally that it works. DoubleTree by Hilton is rapidly expanding within the upscale, full-service hotel category, now with a footprint in enticing gateway cities - from New York City and Madrid to Boston and Bogota. These properties offer unique, contemporary accommodations and full-service facilities, including restaurants and lounges, room service, health clubs, business centers and meeting and banquet space. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose nearly any combination of Points and money to book a stay, an exclusive member discount that can't be found anywhere else and free standard Wi-Fi. Members can also redeem their Points for free nights, to gain access to unique events through the Hilton Honors auction platform or to make purchases with Amazon Shop With Points.
DoubleTree by Hilton Basic Facts
- 500+ locations in 40 countries and territories on six continents
- More than 119,000 rooms worldwide
- Every DoubleTree by Hilton guest is greeted at check-in with a signature warm DoubleTree Cookie as an expression of welcome unique to the brand.
- As part of the Hilton portfolio of brands, guests of DoubleTree by Hilton hotels are also encouraged to participate in Hilton Honors, Hilton's free-to-join loyalty program. Hilton Honors members who book directly with Hilton save time and money and gain instant access to the benefits they care about most.
- Meeting and event facilities at DoubleTree by Hilton hotels and resorts range from 120 to 112,000 square feet and include state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment and a wide array of meal and special event offerings. From poolside accommodations and rooftop venues to conference facilities in historically registered buildings, DoubleTree by Hilton properties have meeting and event space to wow every attendee.
- From Palm Springs to Myrtle Beach to the beaches of Fiji, each DoubleTree Resort by Hilton features at least two types of recreational facilities, such as golf, snorkeling and/or spa experiences. Located in some of the most sought after leisure destinations in the world, DoubleTree Resorts by Hilton provide travelers with an ideal vacation - whether they're looking for fun and excitement or rest and relaxation. For more information on the 30+ DoubleTree Resort by Hilton locations around the world, please visit: DoubleTree.com/resorts.
- The signature DoubleTree Sweet Dreams® Sleep Experience offers a custom-designed mattress, an abundance of plush pillows and luxurious linens.
- Fitness facilities at DoubleTree by Hilton hotels are specially- designed with essential, state-of-the-art equipment for cardio workouts, weight training and flexibility. At most locations, guests can work out any time they wish, as fitness centers are usually open 24 hours.
- The Wake Up DoubleTree BreakfastTM provides guests with à la carte options and a buffet of healthy and hearty food selections. From low-calorie to high-protein items, the Wake Up DoubleTree BreakfastTM provides all of the right ingredients to get a great start to a busy day.
- Complimentary gourmet in-room coffee and tea service is proudly presented at every hotel. In the Americas, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf ® is the featured provider. Outside of the Americas, brands may vary based on local tastes or supplier availability.
- A refreshing array of CITRON Honey & Coriander by Crabtree & Evelyn body care products is offered to all DoubleTree by Hilton guests. The new Verbena and Lavender line, which was inspired by the blissful breezes of Provence, provides an uplifting and herbaceous scent with each use - a perfect, soothing welcome after a long travel day.
- DoubleTree by Hilton is a fast-growing global portfolio of 500+ upscale hotels with more than 119,000 rooms in gateway cities, metropolitan areas and vacation destinations across six continents.
- This year, DoubleTree by Hilton celebrates the brand's 500th hotel milestone with the opening of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel New York Times Square West.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Madrid - Prado, a historically-protected property in the heart of Spain's capital city, marks the brand's 100th hotel milestone in EMEA.
- In 2016, DoubleTree by Hilton opened the brand's first hotels in Fiji, Colombia, Belarus and Armenia.
- Other notable openings for 2016 included: London, England; Suzhou, China; Myrtle Beach, S.C.; Wroclaw, Poland; Veracruz, Mexico; and Tyumen, Russia.
- The signature warm DoubleTree Cookie is a unique symbol that celebrates the brand's commitment to providing guests with a warm welcome and its culture of CARE. The DoubleTree Cookie was first introduced by DoubleTree by Hilton in 1986 as part of the nightly turn-down service. Since then, more than 384 million of these sweet treats have been shared with guests, customers and the community.
- The DoubleTree by Hilton Teaching Kids to CARE® program is one of the most acclaimed community outreach programs in the travel industry.
- DoubleTree by Hilton has joined forces with some of the world's most respected philanthropic organizations, such as the WWF® and Global Impact® to encourage social responsibility and environmental awareness in communities around the world.
*Numbers reported as of May 2017.